SpeedCastTV

LJ32

Hey,

Does anyone know why speedcasttv does not cover our championship races anymore? This live racer connect coverage/video is a bit of a joke lol. I do appreciate the live timing apps tho.

They should set up a Go Fund Me for Speedcast coverage. I'm sure NASA racers would contribute a few dollars to help supplement it (along with the obvious funds that are built into the entry fees).

Lets be honest here, until last year, their coverage was great, last year we complained about how bad the Racerconnect coverage was, and this year, it was even worse for the West coast, and didn't happen at all for fr the east coast. Not exactly NASA listening to it's people.... In another thread NASA claimed Speedcast was to expensive, which is fine, but after watching Runoff coverage this year, seems they have figured it out when NASA can't......

• National Staff

As Jon pointed out, this is also being discussed in the other topic.

We are continually exploring options that will provide NASA competitors with the best experience possible at the NASA Championships and if the time comes when we are able to offer live coverage from the event, we most certainly will.

I can assure you, if everyone gave the Championships a try next year and experienced how fund the event was for themselves, we would have the option of exploring more options like the live coverage!