2016 GTS Rules Changes Proposals Submission Period Open

Michael G.

• Members

To All GTS Drivers!

Please submit your proposals for changes in GTS Rules for 2016 following the link -

http://tsdev85xw.teamsol.com/NASA/GTSRulesProposals.nsf/

The period for submission will be open from October 1st till October 21st.

Once the period is closed, the committee (GTS Regional Directors) will select the proposals for public discussion, which will be open from November 1st till November 15th of 2015. If everything goes as planned - we target December 1st for publishing the 2016 Rules.

Michael Gershanok,

GTS Nat. Dir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mike,

As I posted here and at the FB - now, the period to submit proposals is open. That has to be done using the link above. The period is open tip October 21st. After the 21st the proposals will be open for the public discussion here at the GTS Forum. We will complete the discussion by November 15th and will finalize the changes soon after - no later than December 1st.

Even if the proposals were submitted last year - those need to be re-submitted for the consideration again. We are only looking at the new proposals submitted now. If you feel strongly about any - please re-submit.

I don't know if the formula is good or not, until we will go through the process.

Michael G.

GTS Nat. Dir.

• Members

Alan,

Somehow I don't see your proposal among the ones submitted so far. I am not sure what went wrong, but no one else had issues with the site so far that I know of. You can always email me at [email protected] and I will post it there for you. Just try to do it before Wednesday, please.

Michael G.

GTS Nat Dir.

Don't have a rule change request for 2016 as I think they should stay as written now, but I think a email blast to all the active GTS guys would of been a better way to get out the message. Haven't been on this forum in a few months and never received any notification on FB, so would have no reason to look at the GTS group page. Oh well, guess I'll wait for the proposals to be posted and see what comes up.

Thanks, Scott B.

• Members

Scott,

Sorry you missed it, but believe it or not we do not have a single organized national data bank for the GTS drivers emails.

That will hopefully change soon, but for now we rely on FB and here.

Michael G.

• Members

Once we will activate the upload of the dyno feature and launch the new updated format of the website (working on it now), we will eventually create the full database of all GTS drivers Nationally. At that point it will become fully functional. As of now, visits to the website are as frequent as visits to the Forum. The bottom line, we just rely on driver's interest and participation. In addition to FB announcements and here, regional directors sent emails and made announcements. That is as much as we can do.

Michael G.

GTS Nat. Dir.