Sign in to follow this  
dbrad

Good track car for HPDE's - SOLD

dbrad

I gave up on the goal to resurrect the CMC class and bought a Spec Iron car during the Daytona event. So am selling the CMC Mustang. It's an 1988 Foxbody with cage, window net and all the other required NASA CCR items.

Ran the car at a good number of events this year and over the last 2 months ran it at Roebling, VIR and Daytona. No mechanical issues, car drove and stopped as it should. Have videos on Youtube if you want to hear it run (or to criticize my lack of driving skills).

This car is ideal for someone wanting to get on the track cheaply and safely. General overview of car is stock 5.0 motor, T5 trans, SVT disc brakes front and rear, hawk blue pads (with plenty of life). BFG street tires bought new before Roebling. Again, think this car is ideal for HPDE's so one is safer and does not risk cracking up their nice road car (the 5.0 motor is incredible durable). It would be eligible to race W2W in either CMC or PTD and would be a TTD car for time trial racing.

Will be listing on the race car websites at $4,500. Will sell to NASA SE member for $3,500. Selling cheap as need to get it out of trailer. The Sparco seat, scroth harness, transponder and cool shirt system are not included in the car. Have a Corebau seat and a couple sets of harnesses to replace the Sparco seat and Scroth harness for the buyer. Will leave the wiring, switch and bracket for the cool shirt system so you can drop a new one in quick and easily. I'm in Charlotte and car is still in trailer so will con sider delivery.

Not listing pictures on here but if you've been to NASA SE events you've probably seen it. Will send full car write-up and as many pictures for those interested. Send PM on this site or shoot me and email at Darren (AT) dbradycpa .com

Edited by Guest

pbkelley

pm sent.

Patrick

dbrad

Car is sold and staying in the SE Region