1.6 Miata low power reclass?

Ohio

We had a 1.6 Miata that worked off of points last year, but we were considering dyno reclassing it. Now I know quite a few of the 1.8 and 1.6 guys that gets reclassed and some of the figures that they are hitting approximately. My question is the 1.6 Miata we run is essentially a stock engine with 200+K miles on it. Right now, there is no plans to rebuild or build up the engine. Needless to say, it's down on power compared to the rest of the field. My question is if the car is put on a dyno and puts down 90 RWHP, can it be reclassed to run a lower minimum weight or be awarded more points?

Most of the 1.8 guys are doing the 120-135hp and 2200-2450ish lbs range with their reclasses, so if the 1.6 dynos in at 90rwhp, can it be reclassed to something like 2050lbs, PTF*, etc? I'm just kind of exploring what the options are as I haven't heard many people go down this path, but this is the setup we are working with right now.

its entirely possible, get it on the dyno and send in the figures though no way to accurately speculate what it might be.

Correct.

You might not be far off but get it dyno'd and weighed and send it in and cross your fingers.