Who's going where class wise

LVIINC

Does it matter? Wherever I go, someone is going of complain that the "big bad Corvettes are unfairly using the rules that apply to everyone and are still winning too much". Like last year, I will probably do the minimum number of NASA events to qualify for the Championships.

Does it matter? Wherever I go, someone is going of complain that the "big bad Corvettes are unfairly using the rules that apply to everyone and are still winning too much". Like last year, I will probably do the minimum number of NASA events to qualify for the Championships.

Let's face it, nobody is arguing platforms and nobody cares that you won in a corvette. The discusion is about parody in the class. Power to weight is the only rule topic that is easily discussed amongst those that care not to acknowledge technology. The only reason the vetts are fast is because of the factory installed technology that is NOT associated with engine power. Once the smart people figure out that abs and traction control are retrofittable to those cars that didn't come with it from the factory, the discusion will change.

The thread linked above is so that all of the participants can get a feel for where the class participation is going to go for next year so those of us that care to spend wisely (if wise spending can actually be linked to motorsports) can do so with out fear of running around alone.... because there are some of us that want competition.....

Kevin, you should come out here and race in the Midwest. No complaining here.

We've got a lot of development to do, but we are having fun doing it.

All we are trying to do here is get the class aligned after the shake up.

My preference is ST2 at this point. I didn't go through all the trouble putting the LS motor in to strangle it.

With manual brakes, etc. I don't want to make it a pig, either.