flyntgr

GTS2 Porsche for sale

flyntgr

This car is as nice, reliable and fast as a car costing double the cost of this one: only $15,000, race ready. Fully sorted out with full roll cage and NASCAR door bars, fully legal, with New brake pads, rotors, oil and filter change, expensive light weight wheels. This car is fully operational and very easy to drive fast on the straights and in the corners. Car is 73 miles north of NOLA Motorsports Park, and has on 19,000+ miles on street engine. All parts and drive line components are working as new. Very strong motor, adjustable shocks, great looking Gards Red race car with black interior, racing seat, etc. . Can trailer it home without trouble. Call me at 985-515-1292. If no answer do NOT leave a message at this number, but keep calling. If you need to leave a message, call my office number and leave message there: 985-335-1020.

jcindric

Pictures. How is transmission type of shocks

flyntgr

Stock stick shift (manual, new clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing) is in great condition, never grinds or hard to shift. Very smooth.

Shocks are 2 way adjustable coil-over Lyda shocks which work perfectly, like new. Car builds more than 13 lbs boost in stock format, is very smooth on and off gas, and rides well on straight and in corners. Will hit 130 mph on front straight at NOLA MSP.

Other Questions: sim5mons@gmail.com, 9855151292. Regular podium car with multiple wins.

I can send Pics to your email if you want to PM me with your address.