ST4?

daytonars4

Since the spirit of GTS is essentially dead to a lot of folks with the recent rule changes, is there appetite in ST to fill some of that void with an ST4 class? If so, this would be a good time to discuss it while alternatives to GTS are being considered.

Lawrence Gibson

Mid-Atlantic

• National Staff
Since the spirit of GTS is essentially dead to a lot of folks with the recent rule changes, is there appetite in ST to fill some of that void with an ST4 class? If so, this would be a good time to discuss it while alternatives to GTS are being considered.

Lawrence Gibson

Mid-Atlantic

Lawrence, ST4 is very likely to happen, but won't be ready on a National basis until '17 (as of now). I have no idea what is happening or came out in the GTS rules as I didn't see them, but I did notice that they are not currently posted.

engine displacement caps for the classes along with the usual hp/weight ratios, no aero allowed anymore for GTS1, and a couple other changes along those lines that upset some folks fwiw.