Hastarock

2016 Schedule Evolving?

kbrew8991

I would bet* you a substantial amount of money that Hallett will be for season points considering it's been on the schedule each year since just about the time TX region was formed (for certain since 2008 season at least) and has always counted for TX points. I'll bet a smaller amount of money that NOLA will be for points since it has a shorter history, but when it's been on TX schedule designated as a crossover event it's always counted for TX points.

Gas/fuel is cheap these days so enjoy the road trips while those of us in the energy industry take it in the pants as a result.

Both are fun tracks to drive and both are chances to get challenged by new competition which almost never hurts. Make the tows, go kick some butt, and make TX proud

*discounting if your series goes off the reservation and does their own thing of course...

Dysenpham

^wrd.

I would also bet that most DWF folks would rather make the Hallett trip over the NOLA trip, but then the Houston folks would rather make the NOLA trip then the Hallett trip. So it would only make sense that they would both count as TX region points. Either they both count or they both don't count would be my take.

FBody383
...but then the Houston folks would rather make the NOLA trip then the Hallett trip.
Nope. If I could only make one event a year it would be Hallett.

FBody383

duplicate

Edited by Guest

stevensa

Any word on the 2015 award banquet location and dates?

rmj951

Ill be glad to trade commutes, with anyone from DFW or Houston to either event its a 13 hour tow for me to NOLA & Hallett!

Hastarock

Hmmm. It would be nice to have some answers before 2016 arrives (which as of this post is only hours away).

kbrew8991

I don't think mgt watches the forums as well as they return calls or emails - maybe give that a shot?

Will F.

Hey folks,

Yes Hallett and NOLA are for season points.