NorCal ST Roll Call

Brian L.

• Members

Now that our season opener event is just one month away, and with the exciting new changes to the ST3 ruleset, I am wondering what our grid will look like. Anyone who is coming out, for this event or at some point this season, raise your hand! I'll get us started with who I know of...

SU:

1 - Ken Kurtz?

2 - Davidson Racing?

ST1 -

ST2 -

ST3 -

1 - Valkyrie Autosport, Brian Lock and Annand Sharma - 2003 350Z

2 - Valkyrie Autosport, Giles Powell - 2003 350Z

3 - Valkyrie Autosport, Mark Busalacchi - 2012 370Z

4 - El Dorado Motorsports, Mike Lock - Honda CRX

5 - El Dorado Motorsports, TBD? - Honda Prelude

6 - Maybe Tom Tang? - Honda S2000

7 - Maybe Percy Howard? - BMW M3

Who else? I'll add people to the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So far for our season opener we will have...

SU - 5

ST1 - 1

ST3 - 4

Not quite the numbers I was hoping for but it looks like most people can't make it until next event. I hope to double these numbers by Thunderhill in April!

I will be doing my license Eval on Saturday and racing on Sunday. If all goes well I will be in ST3 this year. I'll be in the silver and black Walker Racing Toyota Supra #211. Looking forward to a fun year.

• Members
I will be doing my license Eval on Saturday and racing on Sunday. If all goes well I will be in ST3 this year. I'll be in the silver and black Walker Racing Toyota Supra #211. Looking forward to a fun year.

Excited to hear! Another unique car in ST is a great thing.

Sorry guys, we are sitting this one out to finish the CRX. It was a tough decision but sitting out this weekend ensure's both cars will be ready for Laguna! This is going to be a great class this year. HONDA REPRESENT!

Alright...FINE! Saturday only. I'll give you guys the opportunity to kick around the prelude one last time before the CRX makes all your fancy pancy german cars its bioootch!

"Anyone who needs more then 4 cylinders is compensating for something." -a wise Japanese person