Darren D.

NASA NOLA May 21/22 Event Thread

surlynkid

Anybody know if SSM & SM are going in Thunder or Lightning? The TX schedules make it really easy to instruct DE1, drive DE4 and support the Cyclone SM race. This schedule is a real challenge for that. No way I would have tried to instruct or drive if I knew what this schedule was going to be.

fbirch
Anybody know if SSM & SM are going in Thunder or Lightning? The TX schedules make it really easy to instruct DE1, drive DE4 and support the Cyclone SM race. This schedule is a real challenge for that. No way I would have tried to instruct or drive if I knew what this schedule was going to be.

There is an option to show the entry list by group, https://nasaproracing.com/events/2220/entry_list?by_group=true

I also don't see the mixture of PTx and ST classes mentioned above

Clavette
Will the 2016 NASA Annual Tech Sticker/Logbook from the Texas region be accepted at NOLA, or will we have to go through another tech process?

In addition to your annual tech sheet and logbook, please be sure to bring dyno and classification forms, as required by the rules for whichever class that you are running.

Thanks!

IIRC, Hank from NASA TX region collects all of our annual tech sheets. All I have is a book with his signature and a 2016 annual sticker on the car. I did not get a sheet back from him. I am thinking everybody in our region with annual tech is in the same spot. Are we all going have to back through tech?

Darren has my dyno and class forms.

fatfinger55
Will the 2016 NASA Annual Tech Sticker/Logbook from the Texas region be accepted at NOLA, or will we have to go through another tech process?

In addition to your annual tech sheet and logbook, please be sure to bring dyno and classification forms, as required by the rules for whichever class that you are running.

Thanks!

IIRC, Hank from NASA TX region collects all of our annual tech sheets. All I have is a book with his signature and a 2016 annual sticker on the car. I did not get a sheet back from him. I am thinking everybody in our region with annual tech is in the same spot. Are we all going have to back through tech?

Darren has my dyno and class forms.

No, the 2016 annual tech sticker is fine.

Thanks

Alien
Is there a place to leave the car and trailer at the track if we come down Thursday for the NASA event for May 21-22? Thanks

Rick Worth

Thanks for the reply. I did get a hold of Scott and got an answer. Thanks again.

I have the same question. Could you please post the response from Scott?

Darren D.

On Thursday the gate will be closed until 3:00PM and then there is a Track Night in America (TNIA) event on track from 3:00PM to about 7:00PM. The gate should be open until 9:00PM.

If you come early (after 3:00PM but before 9:00PM), you will be able to park your trailer in paddock, but please do not interfere with the TNIA participants or the event itself. Store your trailers as far away from the fence, paddock and grid as possible. If you come before 3:00PM or after 9:00PM, you can park your trailer in front the gate (directly outside the park) where it will be in clear view of the 24 hour security guards.

Alien

Perfect, thanks!

surlynkid

When will final results be posted or even provisional results for Sunday Lightning races?

surlynkid

MyLaps is goobered up and has nothing for Sunday. There is no Hartley Clay in Spec Miata. I bought his car and his transponder. Then I added a backup transponder to the car. Car 339 and 20 have amazingly similar times. LOL

Race 2 is also missing a DQ for PUY. I guess the Race Director is still sorting it all out.

Darren D.

Those posted results on MyLaps have not been verified and corrected. Give us another day or two and it will be all cleared up.

Thanks.

EricJo

Darren,

Are the current SatFinalTTMerge.PMT.pdf and SunFinalTTMerge1.pdf the official results acceptable for Toyo and AST? Or do we need to wait until they're moved to the Offical Results directory?

Thanks

EricJo

Thank you Darren.

Fun weekend!

surlynkid

The final results for the Lightning Races have errors. How do we get them corrected and re-posted?

Thanks

CMC#11

When will the official results be posted?

I am the CMC director for TX and our racers are waiting on a correction for a driver that was being switched to "fun run" for all the weekends races. Just waiting to submit contingencies.

Thanks,

surlynkid

Lightning final results are still wrong. There is no Hartley Clay in SM #339. That is another driver's backup transponder. There is also a missing Spec Miata PUY (double yellow actually) DQ during Saturday Race 2.

stevensa

Thunder Saturday Race #2 results are still wrong too. 2 cars that passed under full course yellow are still not showing their DQ. I just gave up on trying to get them corrected.

CMC#11

Who do I need to officially talk to in order to get the results corrected?

We had a CMC racer who needs to be changed to a "fun-run" for the weekend so we can get accurate results to submit for Toyo bucks.

Clavette

We had a CMC racer who needs to be changed to a "fun-run" for the weekend so we can get accurate results to submit for Toyo bucks.

I'd start with Scott Foremaster

JSlane

Which racer needs to be DQ for Fun Runs?

CMC#11

CMC - Gary Hood needs to be a fun run for all four races.

Thanks,

fbirch

Already done

Thanks,

CMC#11

It is not showing corrected on the timingscoring.drivenasa.com website.

Is there another location I can print off the official results?

Already done

Thanks,