Sign in to follow this  
Chris H

Lap times for various PT classes

Chris H

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in running a Miata next year in PT and wanted to get an idea of what competitive lap times are for various tracks across the classes. Can anyone provide me a link to some race results or tell me what the spread is between PTA / PTC and PTE.

Trying to get a reference for what class and modifications to run a 1993 Mazda Miata. Thanks!

juliancates
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in running a Miata next year in PT and wanted to get an idea of what competitive lap times are for various tracks across the classes. Can anyone provide me a link to some race results or tell me what the spread is between PTA / PTC and PTE.

Trying to get a reference for what class and modifications to run a 1993 Mazda Miata. Thanks!

Hey Chris, have a look at timingscoring.drivenasa.com. That'll give you data points for number of cars in class and their laptimes, sorted by region.

Chris H

Thank you Julian, I emailed Greg and he mentioned the car I am building would be classed in ST4 next year. I'm building a 1993 Miata with a super charger and would like to get a hold of some of the class rules. Are they available to anyone yet?