Sign in to follow this  

How to tell if I have Borla SS Header & Muffler? What is

How can I tell if my Legend has the Borla Stainless Steel header with muffler? I just got the car and need to know if it does have it. Also,what is the DB rating of the Borla? What can I get if it does not meet the 103DB rule? Thank You

Jeff D

If you don't have one you probably just have four individual pipes on the left side. The Borla brings the four header pipes together into one unit and exits between the front tire and fender on the left. Not sure about the sound but I think it's rated at 95db so you should be ok.

You can also get a muffler made by Bliss Race Engineering that lower your db's down to around 85. they are located in Northern California or your local legend dealer can get em

Tom

Jeff D
You can also get a muffler made by Bliss Race Engineering that lower your db's down to around 85. they are located in Northern California or your local legend dealer can get em

Tom

Hey Tom, is that the new muffler I keep hearing about? Talked with my dealer about this but he didn't mention who made the muffler. Priced around $275 I was told.

OH/IN went to Waterford Hills this summer and the Borla I have was still way too loud. Depending on whether or not Waterford becomes a regular stop on our schedule (hope it does, the track was great) I may need to look into something quieter.

Legendscar54

Contact Bliss Race Engineering for current pricing.

BRE Office: (707) 462-5654

I currently use the muffler.

Mike #54