Driver Entries

mlwbcolorado1

Is there a link to see the entries for the 2016 Eastern States Championship?

I took a quick look, and the webpage https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/2377 mentions "Entry list will be available beginning May 2 once initial registration have been processed." I'm not sure where the link will be placed, but looks like it probably won't be available until after 5/2. - Jim

It appears that there are several duplicate entries in the Spec Miata class.

Taken directly from the site and put into Excel:

[edited]

I've made an assumption that the entry list as published is in order of entry therefore I have highlited the 2nd (later) name of each duplicate. Can this list (with duplicates removed) be considered the order of entry for the top 20 for the Toyo Tire promotion - (first 20 to entry get full rebate on new full set of tires purchased)

Also, can you list the official tire vendors we need to purchase from to get that rebate?

Thanks,

bpt

made an assumption

The only thing you should assume is that the drivers who qualify for the promotion will be notified. (Because I'm not exactly sure of the sort order there.)

The duplicates are because people register for multiple line items, i.e. if they add the Thurs test & tune day, they show up there twice. Also - car numbers on that list are unconfirmed.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...