Sign in to follow this  
bpanther

July 2nd-3rd

bpanther

Hey NASA Texas drivers. The July 2-3 Rocky Mountain event is coming up soon and I know lots of you are planning on attending.

If you are coming from the TX region, use this code for 50% off your entry fee. RM_PMP4TX-28917 This code is only good for Texas Region members. If you are coming from another region, please let me know and I'll get you a code.

EricJo

Dave, Is there no Test-n-Tune on Friday July 1?

I couldn't find it on MotorsportReg where the other Pueblo events were.

bpanther
Dave, Is there no Test-n-Tune on Friday July 1?

I couldn't find it on MotorsportReg where the other Pueblo events were.

It should show up within a week. I'll send Gari an email.

bpanther

Attention all Racers, Instructors and TT'ers.

PMP will be holding a test day for NASA on July 1st . The time frame is 11 am - 4 pm . The will be NO break for lunch . Also please be sure to sign up ahead of time since 15 sign ups are required to hold the test day . If 45 people sign up we will have concessions open .

The gates will be dummied on Thursday June 30, 2016 for anyone wanting to park the night before . If you would like to park sooner please contact Gari Harper or gharper5276@gmail.com.

Showers near the quarter midget track will be open . Friday night drags will be after your test day . You will not be charged to enter the facility to park if you come during that time .

Paying at the gate is discouraged .This event is closed to the public . Please use this link to register at

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/lapping-day-nasa-pueblo-motorsports-park-pmp-powered-by-rcsc-444596

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Gari Harper.

Sincerely

Gari Harper

719-248-4354