18x10 5x114.3/4.5 Forgestar F14 Wheels

Rob S.

For sale are two sets of black 18x10 (+16, 5x114.3mm/4.5") Forgestar F14 wheels. The wheels are in great shape and have only been used at a few events. They are washed and cleaned after every event. Selling them because I'm switching to a different wheel size next year.

$900 OBO/set + shipping (arrangements can be made for pickup)

SRB_5863_zpsgjav20sy.jpg

IMG_2115_zpsdfyaedol.jpg[/img]

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you be attending any events in the Chicago or surrounding area and be willing to transport the wheels, or to ship them. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Will you be attending any events in the Chicago or surrounding area and be willing to transport the wheels, or to ship them. Thanks.

PM sent

Thanks Rob for your response. I'm only interested in the wheels and I would be l looking to ship them to 60077 zip. I should be able to arrange pick-up and shipping from my end via my employer's FEDX account. I would like to talk with you. You can email me at....oasisautobody@sbcglobal.net....847-675-0260....Thanks....Rick

• 1 month later...

One set let. 245/35R18 Hoosier A7's mounted/balanced and in good condition. Tires are included or can dismount if you just want the wheels.

• 2 weeks later...