NASA BUTTONWILLOW OCT. 8-9. WHO'S GOING TO WIN TIRES?

Tim Comeau

***Gift certificates won at Willow Springs race are redeemable at the "Seven's Only" pro shop at BW!***

Track configuration # 13 CW.

Ok guys, it looks like this so far:

Tim "NEW TIRES" Comeau

Mikael "DOWNHILL" Weitze

Bill "DUCT TAPE" Addy

Steve "THE JOCKEY"" McConnell

Eric "OFF OF ON CALL" Sorensen

Jim "STEALTH" Marks

Ray "BIG BEAR" Dicius

Get your rooms now. NASA Hotel- Willow Inn & Suites. 661.764.5121 $46.95 for all room types! *Under New Management* Free Hot Breakfast, Pool/Spa, HBO, Speed Channel and more!

Dont miss the last Night Enduro at Buttonwillow this year! Enduro is 3 hours and will begin at 6:30PM

Please register now too. Please feel free to drag another 944 enthusiast with you! There's lots of them now!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tim Comeau

• Spec-944#70

• Packfill

• 944-Spec#94

I'm at 50%. Weekend opened up for me!!! If the 944 Gods are smiling I'll be there!! Hey wait this is NASA right? Just kidding I may still come play!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

New info added to first post.

Eric, let's invite some of the POC'ers who aren't going to make the long haul up to T hill. Everybody loves Buttonwillow!

Hey Bill wanna split a room again? Can you handle the snooring??? All I need to do is get someone to cover my OnCall at work for the weekend.

Sound's good as my Lovely Bride will be attending the PCA Performance Driving School in San Diego that weekend. I may get lonely Eric, do want the top or bottom ?

Oh, mein Gott.......here we go again.....

Hey, Eric, I just PM'd Glen Uslan about letting his 944 customers know about this event. If they're worried about any possible contact in the race groups they can enter the HPDE groups for pure track time. BW is a short trip from L.A.!

Ok, Glen is helping us out, too.

But here's the great news. I've arranged for a set of shaved Toyo Tires to be given away as a door prize to someone in the 944 spec class at the BW event! Let's have a great big thank you to Bryan Shackelford at Chapman BMW in Scottsdale, AZ.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!

Still at your service,

I'm getting real close. Is anyone joining the Enduro? I can crew or co-drive but I don't want to subject my beuatifull/new motor to that just yet!! If not I may voluteer for NASA for whatever!! Otherwise beer:30 will start after our races!!

Tim,

Can you reconfirm the configuration?? The track says NASA is running #1CCW in the races, and #13CCW for the enduro.......

Lord knows I need tires....

Edited by Guest

That's news to me. The reg form says 13 CW, but as I posted earlier they usually run a simplified version of the same trrack for safety during the enduro, that is to say, minus the Star Mazda turn. I'll look into it for you right now.

With the recent aquisition of my Company I may not be able to attend. I have not found someone to take my OnCall and now they're looking for someone to actually work Oct 8th.

Down to 25%

The reg. form still says #13 CW for the track config.

Jim, We could have the tire drawing first thing Saturday morning. Then, if you win, you could mount them and be good for the sprint races and night enduro. Or you could buy them off whoever wins?

All I can say is that SOMEBODY THERE WILL WIN THE TIRES!