NEW ST car classing help

JW Racing

Greetings,

Been a little while since I have been able to race. Going to get back out this year but in ST. Former Honda Challenge H1 car, the only real changes are wider wheels and tires and a v6 swap. Can anyone confirm if I am classing myself correctly. After using the calculator and the classification forms, it seems I would be an Borderline ST2/TT2 car. Formula and Car in the fb link below. Can anyone confirm? Thanks. - J

Base wt/hp - 7.4

Front wheel drive +1

DOT tire 250-275 - +0.3

Adj. Total - 8.7

Do I have this correct?

thanks

Edited by Guest

You're doing it right. Two questions:

1) What's your car's weight? If less than 3k, you'll need to take a points hit per the minimum competition weight table (conversely, you'll gain some points back above 3300 pounds).

2). Your tire adjustment is correct as long as they're DOT approved

Also, don't forget for official classing you need to follow the average horsepower formula and provide your dyno results.

You're doing it right. Two questions:

1) What's your car's weight? If less than 3k, you'll need to take a points hit per the minimum competition weight table (conversely, you'll gain some points back above 3300 pounds).

2). Your tire adjustment is correct as long as they're DOT approved

Also, don't forget for official classing you need to follow the average horsepower formula and provide your dyno results.

Ah yes thanks, did not account for that .3 hit. The car is 2400 with me and half tank. Solid class 2, depends on power, we will see what my dynojet numbers come out to be when i get to that later this month.

Tires are the RR and I use NT01 for practice. 275 front 255 rear.

Thanks for the help!

JW