Eastern States Championships Event Website & Registration

bpanther

• 2 months later...

Registration is open for both Eastern and Western States Championships.

West @ Thunderhill: https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/2590

East @ Sebring: https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/2591

Back for 2017: pay just $249 now to reserve your entry and the balance is not due until September 18 - when you will receive a link to process the balance automatically. This also locks you in at the most discounted rate listed above. All Early Entry Reservation fees are non-refundable and the last day to secure this registration option is June 30. (Please put your class in the "additional comments" area when completing your purchase.)

• 3 months later...

I got an answer through FB. (Thanks Laura Cobbeto!) The entry list will be posted mid August.

I would like to say hat some people like to see that from the get-go. I travel to other regions than my home region, and will tell you that I will not sign up for an event that does not have an entry list. I like to see who is going to be there, and how big the class count is.

• National Staff
I got an answer through FB. (Thanks Laura Cobbeto!) The entry list will be posted mid August.

I would like to say hat some people like to see that from the get-go. I travel to other regions than my home region, and will tell you that I will not sign up for an event that does not have an entry list. I like to see who is going to be there, and how big the class count is.

And if there are five other drivers in your class doing the same thing, there are zero drivers instead of six

And if there are five other drivers in your class doing the same thing, there are zero drivers instead of six

As far as regional events, i will still go to events that don't have five drivers, but it affects what kind of tires I bring, and whether or not to take Friday off to do the practice day. But, I am definitely not going to go if I might be the only car in my class.

For this event, we are talking a considerable personal investment of money AND time. I don't think it is to much to ask to know what kind of competition we have to look forward to, as well as who else outside our class will be there. Pretty sure after tires, transport, food and entry, it will be somewhere north of 2k, and I do stuff on the super cheap. Others will be spending considerably more. Not only that, but it is a 22 hour drive, so a week off work. I dunno, maybe that is insignificant to some, but not to everyone.

As far as regional events, i will still go to events that don't have five drivers, but it affects what kind of tires I bring, and whether or not to take Friday off to do the practice day. But, I am definitely not going to go if I might be the only car in my class.

For this event, we are talking a considerable personal investment of money AND time. I don't think it is to much to ask to know what kind of competition we have to look forward to, as well as who else outside our class will be there. Pretty sure after tires, transport, food and entry, it will be somewhere north of 2k, and I do stuff on the super cheap. Others will be spending considerably more. Not only that, but it is a 22 hour drive, so a week off work. I dunno, maybe that is insignificant to some, but not to everyone.

I agree......and I fear the lists aren't being published because the entry lists are embarrassingly low (hope I'm wrong!)

• 2 weeks later...

So, still nothing. Prices for the race groups go up in three days, and TT has already had a price bump. (only fifty bucks, so not a huge deal, but still.)

• 2 weeks later...

What are the class rules going to be this year? What is the minimum count to "make" a class for a championship race?

The entry counts for ST2, TT2, ST3, and TT3 are embarrassing.

-Kevin

What are the class rules going to be this year? What is the minimum count to "make" a class for a championship race?

The entry counts for ST2, TT2, ST3, and TT3 are embarrassing.

-Kevin

Aaaaaannnnd now there are even less.....

• 2 weeks later...

So is there a schedule anywhere to be found yet? Need to make flight arrangements based on Sunday race schedule and it's close to 3 weeks away now/..

• Roman V. unpinned this topic