n80

Sunday Overnight Parking at VIR

n80

I'm signed up to instruct at the VIR event in March and have decided to drive back home on Monday morning rather than Sunday evening. Does anyone know if it is possible to leave my trailer at VIR overnight Sunday and then pick it up Monday morning? I can contact VIR but thought I'd check here first.

If I can't leave it at the track I'll have to find some place to park the whole rig (F150+19' trailer) at the hotel.

Ev

Unless they changed, you have to vacate the facility. Subscribed for the answer.

n80

Thanks. I'll check with VIR. Looks like the Best Western in Danville where we're staying has room for trailer parking so it probably won't be an issue.

n80

This is the reply I got from security:

George,

that will not be a problem, just get with Security and you can leave it in our Raceplex overnight.

I have cc'd Larry Blanks who will be in charge of Security for that weekend.

v/r,

Tommy

dbrad

George

I've had to stay longer than event at VIR and used the best western. Ample parking front and rear for trailer.

jimbow
This is the reply I got from security:

George,

that will not be a problem, just get with Security and you can leave it in our Raceplex overnight.

I have cc'd Larry Blanks who will be in charge of Security for that weekend.

v/r,

Tommy

One year I was going somewhere for a weeks vacation before an event at VIR. I was able to leave the trailer and car in the Raceplex for the week with no issues with prior authorization. The VIR security guys are very nice and easy to work with!