So what'd I miss?

p144

Admittedly I've been gone for awhile, so what'd I miss here? Back in circa '07 there was conversation all over this forum. I've been checking in on it the past couple weeks and it's like crickets. What gives?

Lucid Moments

It's all pretty dead here. Some have moved to a facebook group, but that isn't as active as this used to be. Not sure why.

IMO, Facebook is disposable. It's fun to scroll through and see what's happening right now, but there's no real conversation. You might get a few replies on a post, but then something new pops up and it's old news. A forum is great because I could go back to a thread from ten years ago (if I wanted to), and pull it up. There's something more substantial about a forum. Facebook is the shiny thing that distracts people.

Well anyway, how are the events these days? Still pretty full? Did they have to start having a power scooter class so Fred, Falcon, and Jim could still compete?