Gen 5 Camaro Brembo Brakes, Lowering Springs and Toyo R888s

Spike117VT

I've got a bunch of Gen 5 camaro parts for sale today.

Pictures can be seen here: -->http://imgur.com/a/Iti20

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

First up is a set of OEM Camaro SS Brembo Brake setup. Pckage includes red front and rear Brembo 4 piston calipers that are in phenominal condition, two sets of Hawk HT10 track pads, one set of OEM street pads, two front (i believe) solid stock rotors and brand new oem style rubber brake lines. Both sets of track pads have been used for HPDE and have plenty of pad left, the oem pads have have plenty of pad left as well, and have only been used on the street.

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Next up are 4 TSW Panorama 19X10.5 et 27 wheels wrapped with 295/30ZR-19 Toyo Proxie R888 XL. These have seen about 4 heat cycles and have tons of life left in them. Comes with extended lugs and hub centric rings.

Price: $800 obo.

Lastly we have an unused set of Pfadt (AFe) Lowering springs from V6 and V8 gen 5 camaros. These have never been taken out of the box, just opened to take pictures. Website says the lower the car ~1-1.5".

Price $200 obo.

I'm located in Blacksburg, VA, but will be at the NASA MA event at Dominion raceway at the end of April and can bring the brakes and/or springs. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Pictures can be seen here: -->http://imgur.com/a/Iti20