dnvrdrvr

HPT Test & Tune May 26?

dnvrdrvr

There are several drivers from the Rocky Mountain region coming to join you at HPT the end of May. Wondering if there's a test & tune day we can sign up for the Friday before the event? I've been out to HPT's site, the nasaproracing event signup page, even motorsportreg - don't see anything. Thanks & see you soon!

kpearson

Unknown at the moment. As soon as something is known, I'll update this thread.

bionicbelly

In for a reply also, and thanks for looking into it.

dnvrdrvr

One more question... are there hookups for RVs I can reserve online somewhere?

kpearson
One more question... are there hookups for RVs I can reserve online somewhere?

At some point, yes. HPT is a little busy getting ready for NHRA but we hope to have all the specifics ASAP.

dnvrdrvr

I just called HPT to find out about RV spots and they seemed to be somewhat at a loss. The woman I spoke with did say there will be practice Friday afternoon (she didn't have any details other than that). And she said there are electric hook-ups for an RV but said payment should be coordinated through NASA as well. I'm guessing I'll drive up & pay at the gate. Sometime Friday morning-ish.

bionicbelly

Any word yet?

kpearson

We are still waiting... Not to throw any stones, but it is a new group out at HPT so it's a little slower right now to get all of the needed information ready for the events. As soon as we have it, we will share it. They just had SCCA out there this weekend so they were pretty busy.

bionicbelly
We are still waiting... Not to throw any stones, but it is a new group out at HPT so it's a little slower right now to get all of the needed information ready for the events. As soon as we have it, we will share it. They just had SCCA out there this weekend so they were pretty busy.

No worries, just curious.

dnvrdrvr

No worries, just curious.

+1

bionicbelly

Um, it is getting down to the wire now. Trying to decide on when to drive down.

dnvrdrvr

I called HPT about a week ago and the woman I spoke with said it looked like there would be lapping / practice 1-5pm Friday. Another Rocky Mountain region racer heard the same thing via a different channel. The schedule being posted on FB shows gates open Friday at noon, which supports the theory. I'm planning to be there Friday morning with the hopes I can get in & settled before noon for a 1pm practice session.

bionicbelly

Thanks! I will plan on the same then.

Bryancohnracing

Details!

Gates open at Noon.

Testing 1-5 pm, $125

RV hook up and garages are first come, first served: Garages are $180 for the event. RV hookup is $90 for the event.

You can email Jeff Lacina, road course ops manager at Jeff.Lacina@heartlandpark.com to let him know of your plans so they have a good idea of counts.

See you all Friday!

dnvrdrvr

thank you!