Sign in to follow this  
J_Roberts

Toyota WSR complete rolling chassis for sale.

J_Roberts

Toyota World Sports Racer (WSR) complete tube-frame rolling chassis (no engine) with full bodywork. Includes the following:

- Complete suspension with Carrera coil-over shocks

- Complete dual-master cylinder braking system with adjustable bias bar, brake pedal, brake lines, calipers, and rotors.

- WSR wheels and tires. The age on the tires is unknown but they work fine for rolling the chassis. Wheels are in great condition.

- Complete set of bodywork in excellent condition. Includes front spoiler and undertray plates (aluminum). Also includes a spare tail body section and a mold for making additional tail sections.

- Toyota WSR transmission with complete axle assemblies (independent suspension)

- Seat and quick release steering wheel.

- Adjustable racing pedal set (clutch, accelerator, brake)

This chassis was originally purchased new to build a special project technology demonstrator vehicle. It has never been raced as a WSR car, so everything is in excellent condition. After the demonstration vehicle equipment was removed, I purchased this chassis to build it into a Sport Touring (ST) car but I do not have the time and space to finish the project. I really hate to sell this chassis, but necessity dictates otherwise.

$5700 OBO

Photo located here

http://www.racingjunk.com/Sports-Racer/182894967/Toyota-World-Sports-Racer-WSR-complete-rolling-chassis.html?categoryId=4&offset=0