2000 Mazda Miata Track Prepped w/ Spares

96trackmiata

I am selling my 2000 Mazda Miata Track Car that I purchased stock in October 2016. All reciepts and information on parts will be included with the sale. Car has 112k miles. Upgrades are listed below.

Safety:

-Hard Dog Roll Bar with custom harness bar welded in

-Spacro Ergo Halo Seat (driver is small and fits in it with custom mold that will be taken out upon sale) Passenger seat can be transferred over to the drivers side.

-Sablet Large seat

-Seats are Mounted to Planted “Low” Seat Brackets

-3 inch 6 point camlock harnesses

Hardtop:

-OEM Hardtop with defrost and headliner.

-Advanced Autosports Spec Miata Hardtop Latch kit. OEM latches included in sale with hardware.

Wheels/Tires

-Toyo Proxe RR’s with 6 heat cycles on 15x7.5in TR Motorsports rims.

Brakes:

-Hawk DTC 60 Pads. Replaced 6/17

-Centric Rotors. Replaced 6/17

-Stoptech Brake Fluids. Replaced 6/17

-Advanced Autosports ARP Extended Stud Kit and race lugnuts. Front installed, Rears brand new in the package, included with sale.

Suspension:

-Flyin’ Miata Stage 2 VMAXX Coilover Kit with swaybars, and upgraded bushings

-Rear Improved Racing Adjustable Endlinks

-Front Racing Beat Endlinks

-Car has been race aligned at Delta V Motorsports after each suspension adjustment. Alignment sheet available with current measurements.

Interior:

-NRG Innovations Hub and Quick Release

-Leather Racing Wheel

-Doors are gutted, except for aftermarket speakers

-Sony bluetooth headunit and aftermarket speakers.

-Floor carpets are the only carpets in the vehicle. Included in the sale is all of the carpets for the interior and trunk.

Exterior:

-OEM Mazda Body Kit- side skirts, mud flaps, and front lip

-Advanced Autosports Front Tow Hook

Wrap:

I had the car professionally 3M wrapped 2 months ago by Autuko in Richmond, VA in Gloss strom grey and Gloss bright orange. The whole car was wrapped Gloss storm grey and all of the orange accents can be taken off as well as the numbers. Under the wrap is OEM Montego Blue Mica paint and all of the panels of the car match. I have 360 degree photos of the car before it was wrapped. There is clear coat peeling on the passenger side door and fender, and the rest of the paint is in good condition. The wrap comes with a 3M 7 year warranty on side panels of the car, and a 5 year warranty on the top of the car. Decals have been applied to market sponsors, and can be taken off leaving the orange and grey styling.

The car is stored indoors and barely been driven 2000 miles since I bought it from the previous owner. Currently not road legal but can easily changed back with all of the stock parts included in the sale. Asking $7800, and if the sale price is right I can include sets of slightly used Toyo Proxe RR’s. If you have any questions, feel free to call or text 630-709-1293, [email protected] Pictures upon request for serious inquiries.