Classes with the largest field?

outlawevans

Hello, I have an 05 mustang I'm looking to do some door to door racing in the Arizona and California regions. What classes have the largest fields usually? The American iron series looks pretty dead in the California region. What about Camaro/ mustang or the performance touring classes? Am I better off selling the car for a spec e30 or Miata?

• 2 months later...
Hello, I have an 05 mustang I'm looking to do some door to door racing in the Arizona and California regions. What classes have the largest fields usually? The American iron series looks pretty dead in the California region. What about Camaro/ mustang or the performance touring classes? Am I better off selling the car for a spec e30 or Miata?

Usually Spec Miata has the largest field in SoCal and I'm working to make that the reality here in AZ as well. We have 5 cars this season and three more drivers joining making the switch for next season. There are two more that may come out as well so that'd bring our number of SM cars to ten. We'd be happy to welcome another.

Do you have a current NASA racing license? Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Cheers,

Paul Perkins

NASA AZ Spec Miata Series Director

480 395 8275

[email protected]