2001 Z/28 Camaro - CMC

Reggie Brown

2001 Z/28 Road Race Camaro

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP6duXRxvF_b_iByixV1onqrNYXG7HCyI2r3hwv

It really pains me to let this car go. We searched a long time to find a quality used car. This car was built by 7's only Racing out of California. VERY stout cage with Nascar door bars and reinforced in all the right places. Car was a multiple race winner in California and ran up front at CMC nationals several years back. Easily over $25,000 invested in this car with over $5,000 just in all the new parts and upgrades we have done. My son is now getting older and I no longer have the time to spend racing and working on the car. This car could be ran with NASA, SCCA, World Racing League or Chump Car.

We purchased the car and immediately started going through it. Below is a full build list of what was done to the car and what has recently been done or is brand new.

Full cage built to NASA/SCCA specs, car was gutted and de-seamed. Full interior silver paint

LS1 Engine with Painless wiring harness

T-56 full road race build by Rockland, recently refreshed by A-1 Transmissions in Denver with ZERO time

3:73 Thorsen

Stainless steel exhaust

Subframe connectors with Global West suspension components

Brand new SPEC Clutch

Brand new Tick Master Cylinder setup with remote bleeder

Brand new ATL fuel cell with new Walboro pump and all new lines

HUGE Brakeman Front brake setup (Calipers and rotors) with stainless steel lines and brake ducting ran, C5 Z06 rear brakes

Unbalanced Engineering Bilstien CMC Shock and Spring setup

New battery

Quick release steering wheel

Autometer Gauges

Auxiliary oil cooler

Auxiliary power steering cooler

Turn One power steering pump

In car Wilton remote brake bias adjustor

2 sets of 17" Z06 Rims

2 front sway bars, big and small

2 rear sway bars, big and small

Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator

Brand new Powermaster starter

Remote oil filter

Huge oversized radiator with cooling fan (can turn on/off in car)

CMC approved rear wing

Loads of spares. Had a coolsuit system that I removed for weight purposes, transmission blanket, lines, hoses, brake pads, etc.

Car currently has a Texas title. If you wanted to re-title it you would need to pay past due taxes so it will be sold on a bill of sale. Car weighs 3,150 without lead and scales out well. Car has been shaken down and is ready to go racing! The car is VERY clean as you can see from the pictures. The only thing not going with the car is the seat, which you don't want. I am 6"4 and 270lbs so the seat is custom fit to me. Asking $13,500 and you could not come close to duplicating a car for this price. Email me for more info, [email protected]. Car is located in Colorado and would be willing to deliver up to a 500 mile radius for a full price offer.

• 1 month later...