Discoveryparts

Need video clip of bad driving

Discoveryparts

Hello all, if you have an on-track video clip of yourself making other than the perfect pass, poor judgement while running out of talent, etc please send me the link. We are looking for light-hearted videos where no one was hurt (other than ego).

send a link to - ron.z@discoveryparts.com --

C5 Mafia, SE-30, are you out there? - Ron

sperkins

C5 Mafia, are you out there? - Ron

Stupid Vette Tricks

There is more...

brkntrxn

MemphisRob
Hello all, if you have an on-track video clip of yourself making other than the perfect pass, poor judgement while running out of talent, etc please send me the link. We are looking for light-hearted videos where no one was hurt (other than ego).

send a link to - ron.z@discoveryparts.com --

C5 Mafia, SE-30, are you out there? - Ron

That is funny that you used the phrase “running out of talent”. That is what I named this video. Basically, I was running quicker than some typically faster cars in a damp but drying track and got a bit over-confident. The track surface was more damp

On that corner and I used too much throttle and lost the rear end... I think I counter-steered too late and added to my growing list of errors with an extra correction that brought the rear end back a bit more than desirable. That lead me to leave some paint and a tire outline on the wall. As bad as the impact looked on camera, sounded, and felt...all I had to do was pry the 1/4 panel off the tire and was out in the next session.

Edited by Guest

UrbanKnight

Mowing the lawn at RA

What a littel dirt on track can do