Sign in to follow this  
mustang5o

Hastings NE - Roll Call - Room Share

mustang5o

Who's going to Hastings on September 2-3?

I've only been to a couple of nasa events but they have been a blast. Lots of great people and great driving action. I'm HPDE 2 but hoping I might get a check ride during this weekend. I've been to MPH several times and it's a great track.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in sharing one of the garage/condos they have there? I go in on one with a couple of guys for the Mustang Roundup in mid September. If anyone is interested contact me via email and we'll discuss how to get this setup. We would have a garage for our cars and be staying right at the track. We would also have a kitchen so we can bring our own food and save money there. Much better than staying in a hotel.

-Jim

mustang5o

I've got a condo reserved. It's a smaller 1 room unit (plus kitchen and bathroom) with with two beds. I can have 1 other person. Contact me for the price. I believe there should also be a garage for your car as well.

Thanks

Jim

mustang5o

I've got a condo reserved. It's a smaller 1 room unit (plus kitchen and bathroom) with with two beds. I can have 1 other person. Contact me for the price. I believe there should also be a garage for your car as well.

Thanks

Jim