1997 Porsche Boxster

marchman

1997 Porsche Boxster for sale . Black on black 5 speed . I bought this car intending to use it at Atlanta Motorsports Park as a track day car and then build into a spec Boxster . But I had a change of plan and bought a ready to go Spec E30 . The car is a nice clean car It has had a repaint and looks good , I just fitted within the last 100 miles or so a new clutch , IMS bearing , RMS , Water pump , air oil separator and A/C cooling fan . The car looks good drives great , just passed emissions test and has good matching Continentals . everything works except the radio . A/C blows cold . The rear window stitching has been redone not very neatly , but the top is good and it does not leak . It would make a great track day / dual purpose car or build into a spec Boxster or use for Porsche club etc . The car has 231,000 miles . The previous owner told me he fitted a low millage engine ( 80K ) not long before I bought it , but I have no documentation on that . But the engine runs great as does the whole car . I could add roll bar or cage and belts etc if required. $5,000 obo https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pt8xzd8otiyf4ib/AAArqJK5LaaLQxSNlSLmHwE5a?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...