Just picked up an FR500S

Steve91386

Just picked up an FR500S and I know a couple of you ran these in the Miller Cup and other series. Looking for any documentation, setup info, parts lists anyone might have.

Going to do track days with it for the time being before I decide which direction I want to go with it.

Also - a bunch of the FRP parts are discontinued; if anyone has anything lying around would like to get some spares. The car is complete and I'll be taking off the grille, strut tower brace, and other Miller Cup branded pieces to preserve.

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Steve, I have been looking at one of these also, thinking along the same lines, seems like they would be quite a flexible and safe starting point. I would be interested in any of your thoughts or information you could provide based on your experience so far.

Thanks,

Steve (2)

• 1 month later...
PM sent.

Look out for Ed. He’s hoarding all the FR500$ parts for his own collection. The rest of us have to use paper mache to keeps these dogs on track. Right Ed?