1995 Ford Mustang GT CMC Car For Sale in Alabama.

Screaming Snake

95 CMC Mustang GT purchased from the CA NASA region summer 2016 for sale. I'm in the Army and purchased this car to race in the CO NASA region and had safety updates, a full NASA tech inspection and logbook started, electrical/ignition system updates, and an oil cooler installed to prep the car and got one track day session before the Army decided to move me back to AL and the 302's bottom end developed a bearing knock. The car is running, in spite of a super cold winter and popped freeze plugs and just needs a short block rebuild to be competition ready for CMC. The car weighed 3152 lbs with me (175lbs) and a full tank of fuel so it has room for ballast or a bigger driver and still make minimum weight for the class of 3150. I bought the car for $6000 and have invested over $3000. I'm asking $6000/obo and hope to see someone put this car back in competition while the Army keeps me busy elsewhere. See pics below and contact me if you are a serious buyer. Thanks for looking! Matthew

• 7 months later...