Carbotech pads 558/396

bionicbelly

Hey all, I wrecked my car this last year, and I'm not going to get it rebuilt for this year. I had bought a new set of pads to put on, but there is no need now.

Anyway, I have a new, never opened set of pads for sale. BMW fitment, They were for my Z3, but I am pretty sure they are the same pads as E36 and E46. Carbotech XP20 (pad shape 558) front, and XP12 (pad shape 396)rear. This might be the best pad set up available for our cars. There are a few on the forum running this set up, if you would like any information on it. I ran it all year last year (almost ) with great results. These were shipped to me in October 2017. Rear were in stock, but fronts were freshly made. These are not pads that have been sitting out in the garage for years, they are fresh and new.

I will let them go at a discount, as I bought a 128i, and need to put pads on it.

$350 for both axles shipped. They are $455 new plus shipping.

Depending on where you bought those pads they might exchange them. I buy direct from Carbotech and they worked with me when I switched calipers a couple years ago. (similar situation where I had recently purchased/un-used pads in my possession).

Depending on where you bought those pads they might exchange them. I buy direct from Carbotech and they worked with me when I switched calipers a couple years ago. (similar situation where I had recently purchased/un-used pads in my possession).