MXDave813s

Question on 2018 schedule - Sept 8 - 9th weekend.

MXDave813s

Confused by this date on the schedue: "September 8-9 Sonoma No NASA Race groups so racers can get ready for Champs." Is there an event scheduled for the weekend? Just HPDE or is this now an open date with no event scheduled.

Thank you!

David

Calif_Kid

Deleted - duplicate post...

Edited by Guest

Calif_Kid

With the championships scheduled for September 13 -16, the Sept 8-9th event just has HPDE, comp license eval, and Porsche Racing Club per the schedule, so there is an event on Sept 8-9th, but it is just for HPDE 1-4, comp license eval, and PRC. - Jim

MXDave813s

Thank you!

MXDave813s

So now that the event is closer and the sign-ups are open, I went to the website but the options are only for Instructors and the Porsche group. For the HPDE groups, are they closed? Already full? I sent an email today also but thought the forum could use a little activity! Anyone know the answer?

Thanks!

David Weeks

MXDave813s
So now that the event is closer and the sign-ups are open, I went to the website but the options are only for Instructors and the Porsche group. For the HPDE groups, are they closed? Already full? I sent an email today also but thought the forum could use a little activity! Anyone know the answer?

Thanks!

David Weeks

Arg...just looked at the website again and there is a notation that HPDE will not be offered at this event. Looks like our year is done as the October date is HPDE 4 only (we are in HPDE 3).

stephenkirsh

I too am bummed about the limited HPDE offerings for the final two Sonoma events of the year... guess I'll have to go to other companies to get my seat time.

I am quite interested in this new enduro series that's offered, though...

jpwolfe31

Trackmasters says " Instruction and/or coaching at Sonoma is no longer allowed for all car clubs. No users other than the on-site racing school can offer any kind of coaching or instruction - period! We are legally limited to just covering rules around safety, procedure, and protocol at these Sonoma events. "

I wonder is this is impacting NASA HPDE?

LeonV
Trackmasters says " Instruction and/or coaching at Sonoma is no longer allowed for all car clubs. No users other than the on-site racing school can offer any kind of coaching or instruction - period! We are legally limited to just covering rules around safety, procedure, and protocol at these Sonoma events. "

I wonder is this is impacting NASA HPDE?

This has been the case for a few years, NASA seems to have been grandfathered in somehow.