1988 Porsche 944 Spec Race Car with Featherlite Trailer

Litespeeds

I am selling a complete race or track car package. I have raced several races in 944 Spec with my 1988 Porsche 944. This has a rebuilt motor with oil pan baffle and drilled oil journals on the crankshaft. Built by AutoPoint Motors to legal specifications. The car has a factory limited slip and all the suspension and brake upgrades. Very competitive car with an ultra clean exterior and interior. The dash doesn't have any cracks. Has a 6 puck race clutch. Corner balanced and aligned and ready to go. I even installed a passenger seat so you can take friends if you track otherwise you can remove it if you plan on racing. Both seats are Sparco Evo II. I put over $15,000 into the car alone. Has a log book and full roll cage. Only thing you need is to replace all the nets and harness if you plan on racing, otherwise it's still perfect for track events.

I am also selling this with a Featherlite Aluminum lightweight full deck trailer which sells for over $6,000. Will not sell separately. I am selling everything with 2 sets of race wheels/tires for $15,000 firm. I am in the S.F. Bay Area in San Leandro, 94577. Please email me at [email protected] for pictures. Hate to sell this beauty but I don't see myself racing anymore and don't want to tow a vehicle to the track.