Status of ST6?

1jeffcat

Any update on the progress of when ST6 info may be released? I prefer the PTE points system, but with it being phased out, and having to build a new car for ST6, it would be helpful to know what the defined rules are in order to build the car properly for 2019. Any idea on the ST6 rules release date and/or what some of the hypothetical P:W ratio or tire size limits will be?

• National Staff
Any update on the progress of when ST6 info may be released? I prefer the PTE points system, but with it being phased out, and having to build a new car for ST6, it would be helpful to know what the defined rules are in order to build the car properly for 2019. Any idea on the ST6 rules release date and/or what some of the hypothetical P:W ratio or tire size limits will be?

Hopefully something by the end of this month.

Hopefully something by the end of this month.

Thank you. This gives a lot of us a ballpark time table to plan around. Also NASA mentioned selling the metal section width templates. Are those still being made and sold or are just the paper print outs available?