tchappron

HPDE coaching

tchappron

Morning - I've been with NASA for a year and I'm hooked on the events.  I've recently graduated to HPDE4 and couldn't be happier.  Thanks to everyone involved for making this program so great.  That said, I'd like to get involved with coaching.  I run in the northern California area (Sonoma and Thunder Hill mainly).  In our last event in October 2018, during our HPDE4 group meeting, they had a sign up sheet available that I failed to add my name to.  Who can I call or who can I contact to get involved in coaching some of the newbies?  THANKS!!

Tom - C7 Z06 #408

Roman V.
1 hour ago, tchappron said:

Morning - I've been with NASA for a year and I'm hooked on the events.  I've recently graduated to HPDE4 and couldn't be happier.  Thanks to everyone involved for making this program so great.  That said, I'd like to get involved with coaching.  I run in the northern California area (Sonoma and Thunder Hill mainly).  In our last event in October 2018, during our HPDE4 group meeting, they had a sign up sheet available that I failed to add my name to.  Who can I call or who can I contact to get involved in coaching some of the newbies?  THANKS!!

Tom - C7 Z06 #408

Hi Tom-

You can contact Scott Smith at scott@drivenasa.com.

tchappron

Thanks for the response.  I actually sent an email to Scott on Oct 31st and I've received no response... not even a response saying my email was received and your name has been added to the list.  Do you know anyone else I can contact?  I just don't want to miss the opportunity.  I appreciate it!!

Tom...

Roman V.
19 hours ago, tchappron said:

Thanks for the response.  I actually sent an email to Scott on Oct 31st and I've received no response... not even a response saying my email was received and your name has been added to the list.  Do you know anyone else I can contact?  I just don't want to miss the opportunity.  I appreciate it!!

Tom...

He is the one. I will reach out to him.