ST4 Non Production Vehicle Question

Speedyk

I am planning on running an Allison Legacy in ST4. I was curious if I am allowed to modify the floorpan (lower the floorpan) underneath the drivers seat? I am assuming that I can not because of the statement in 6.5.3 in the ST4 rules that states:

"The following vehicles are approved to use "Production" vehicle status, provided that the frame/chassis, body/aero remain in the original manufactured configuration, as specified by the manufacturer"

I was just trying to get some clarification for this, and I'm not sure who I need to specifically ask about this. The intent is to gain a bit of clearance around the helmet area. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

considering production cars cant do it without a penalty, I can't imagine you could it without penalty.  May be an email question since it's very vehicle specific.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, davidfarmer said:

considering production cars cant do it without a penalty, I can't imagine you could it without penalty.  May be an email question since it's very vehicle specific.

Who specifically, do I need to email about this?