2019 NASA WERC Season Schedule

Roman V.

• Members

Apparently i got ahead of myself with the excitement of wanting to participate in WERC this year! Just looked at my NORCAL schedule...3 of the 1st 4 events fall on a NASA NORCAL regular sprint weekend :( 

Is  WERC schedule put out/run by NASA SOCAL? They do not have one conflict in their schedule??? 

• Administrators
On 12/24/2018 at 9:13 AM, RAmotorsports said:

Apparently i got ahead of myself with the excitement of wanting to participate in WERC this year! Just looked at my NORCAL schedule...3 of the 1st 4 events fall on a NASA NORCAL regular sprint weekend :( 

Is  WERC schedule put out/run by NASA SOCAL? They do not have one conflict in their schedule??? 

The schedule is collaboration between SOCAL and NORCAL. 

Thanks-

Roman

• Members

Roman,

Why would you say thanks? As a NASA series leader/volunteer I get nothing is ever perfect. And it's obvious you(if in fact you represented socal)did your job perfectly! 

Hopefully I'm the only one in NORCAL this effects because its difficult to be in 2 places at once. I'm sure at this point things are set so it's done. But maybe next year I will get involved to try and avoid this issue!

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, RAmotorsports said:

Roman,

Why would you say thanks? As a NASA series leader/volunteer I get nothing is ever perfect. And it's obvious you(if in fact you represented socal)did your job perfectly! 

Hopefully I'm the only one in NORCAL this effects because its difficult to be in 2 places at once. I'm sure at this point things are set so it's done. But maybe next year I will get involved to try and avoid this issue!

Not sure what you are trying to say. 

Yes. They schedule is already done. The schedule is created by the regional directors in each region. You are welcome to send them an email with your concerns. 

Happy Holidays!

Thanks-

Roman

• 9 months later...