Info Needed

ESSE'

Hi Ya'll. Just wondering about a couple of things. Anyone have a line on Camaro 1-LE front rotors(the large ones), or know where I can obtain a pair for a reasonable price? Also, I'm still having a problem with my engine occasionally cutting out(stopping) when I decelerate rapidly. Scary. I have an external Holley electric fuel-pump, and a 4-Barrel carb, there's a bit of rust coming up from the fuel-tank, but being caught in the first of my two in-line filters. Anyone run into this problem before? Would a pressure regulator help. Or a filter before the pump? Flushing my tank? Praying? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx, ESSE" #81...

Hi Esse! I have a complete set of GM 1LE rotors new in box from my cheap GM parts source. I cannot use them with my Baer set-up front and back. Don Campbell has dibs on them, he is going to tell me in a week or so. After that they are up for grabs, so check back.

I would clean that gas tank!

• 2 weeks later...