Novice permit

roadtoad

NEED HELP. I can't get NASA to give me an answer. I have bought the 74 car. I showed up and drove the day they told me to. They forgot to inform the instructor so they had some guy named Al or Albert follow me for the day. I paid the fee's and comleted the paperwork to include med forms. I wrote them over a week ago and was told that Dave Ho would be contacting me. Nobodys called. I telephoned the number they gave me and nobdy has returned my message. Now the phone rings twice nad disconnects. What do I do now?

Thanks Dave

Thats right ,as Nick said,call Larisse.

If you do not get it handled,then call me at 916 933-3500 I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Tony Guaglione

CMC #55

Albert is the Group 4 leader, for lack of the correct word.

He's a pretty straight shooter.

Dave Ho takes about 2-3 weeks to return my emails

Good Luck with the licence

Evan

On 2001-10-09 09:29, roadtoad wrote:

NEED HELP. I can't get NASA to give me an answer. I have bought the 74 car. I showed up and drove the day they told me to. They forgot to inform the instructor so they had some guy named Al or Albert follow me for the day. I paid the fee's and comleted the paperwork to include med forms. I wrote them over a week ago and was told that Dave Ho would be contacting me. Nobodys called. I telephoned the number they gave me and nobdy has returned my message. Now the phone rings twice nad disconnects. What do I do now?

Thanks Dave