Next event Thunderhill June 29/30

Tony G

Its only a couple of weeks away so please register as soon as possible.

We are going to get back to our regular CMC schedule from here on out,which means 3-4 races,inverts,and who knows what I have up my sleeve..so bring a few extra gallons of gas!

We had a really good meeting with Jerry Kunzman a few weeks ago and he has given me the green light to carry on CMC like it was in the preceeding years. We however have to do it in an orderly manner, which I will explain to everyone at our Saturday meeting after practice.

Believe me, you will love this program if you are fairly new to CMC.

We have several new drivers coming aboard this year,so a 20 car field is just around the corner.

Stay tuned for more , and we are working on the Thunderhill and Willow race report right now.(they take longer than you think because of track incidents that you may not be aware of)

Thanks,

Tony Guaglione

CMC Chief Director

Camaro #55 (that's right a Camaro again)..underdog

Here is the attendance list so far..did I miss you?

Donahoe

Gillespie

Little

Guaglione

Campbell

Plum

Steel

Littleton

Santos

Adams

Trask,

Bergman

Pfaff

Morin

Sparklin

Ducharme

Bruketa

Esse/Helldin

Kincy ??

OK,for those of you who are reading this and are not on the list and have a CMC car in your garage,then go wash it and come on out.We are growing fast !! 20 Camaros and Mustangs are a sight to see!The old days are back with 3-4 races,inverts,standing starts, and more fun to come.

See you out there.

Tony Guaglione

CMC # 55

Tony

The ESSE/Helldin car will unfortunately not make it to T-hill until the August race.

We did find the horsepower we were missing to be competitive with a simple $20 jet change in the carburetor but since that is considered illegal we will have to stay home and find some other way to find the lost hp before next event. 207 at rear wheels will not just be worth the drive to t-hill this time.

Heldin,

I hope you can still come up since I only had 188 hp at Sears point last year and won that race, so its not all in the HP,besides 207 is not bad!The jets should not make that much difference,and everyone has changed to the 66/73 set up with equal lap times.

I hope you change your mind,and I'll let you start ahead of me no matter where I am on the grid!!

Thanks,

Tony

I'm sure I'm a few revs behind on the rules, but no carb jet changes? Come on. That's like saying you can't adjust timing. I agree that jet sizes should be recorded during the dyno test and that any jet change made requires a new dyno run to confirm legality.

I am with you on this one.The orig rules state no jet changes,but this can't be right since it would be impossible to tune.

We are working on getting this corrected right now.

Stay tuned I'll post it today.

Tony

We actually just picked up 5hp from the jet change but it made the car more driveable, we got rid of this nagging "bobble" problem out of corners we been fighting since last year. And I think Neil has the best idea so far, allow jet changes but record actual dyno hp with the setup recorded on dynosheet and as long as same setup is on car it will be legal. Thanks Tony for listening to us on this issue. And we for sure not be able to make it to T-hill this weekend, but next time we will be up there for sure.