Gear Bag and Wheels jacked out of my trailer in SoCal

Pat L.

Hey guys, before last weekends event at Buttonwillow my gear bag (large Sparco bag with rollers) and a set of CCW Classic wheels were stolen out of my trailer in Carson, CA. If you guys see any of the following pop up on any of the classifieds you frequent, would you do me the huge service of notifying me? Thanks.

Sparco Gear Bag - very large bag with rollers, black with blue Sparco logo

Pyrotect Helmet (med, '00) - white with silver HANS anchors... "supreme power parts" logo on clear visor

Bell M2 helmet (med '00) - white with clear visor

Simpson med. top driving shoes size 14

G-Force 3 layer driving suit, black with white strip across chest, only g-force logos/patches

G-Force driving gloves, black size large I believe

Sparco driving gloves, black w/ gray accents & blue logo, seams on the outside.

HANS device, black with black padding model 20 professional with carrying bag.

CCW Wheels, black classics 17X9.5" 5-112 bolt pattern. Used hoosier 245/40/17 tires.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks guys... and buy beefier locks!

• 2 months later...

God man what a bummer I look at Ebay allot I will check and see if I spot anything I will get in touch. The A-hole who did this is most likely some guy from off track but he may be right in the circle. We had a guy from another team steal the blower set upn off our top fuel car way back when we slept in the trailer and covered the car next to us. We went to the only car at the track who snezed a blower the night befor and guess what, Dumb A-- had it on his car and had the blanket over it but was having to change the pulley and was not having good luck getting it off so we told him it was held on with Eastman 910 and he just had a blank stare in return. WE WON ! I hope yopu find this jerk.

OK I just scanned through Ebay looking for any of your gear no luck today is 01/02/06 I check Ebay every day but the week end and this guy pisses me off. I will keep looking maybe he will get stupid and put something up for sale. Your shoes were 14 size Basket Ball Player ? I found two pairs one 12 1/2 0ne pair 11-13 or some euro size both on the east coast I think. Both were black and used.