2004 Schedule posted

Tony G

This is the 2004 CMC Schedule that we all came up with after many hours of contemplation.

Always subject to change.

Four up North, Four Down South.

Feb. 7-8 Infineon Test/No points/Licensing and training day (have had lots of interest)!!

Many new racers coming to join in the fun this coming year.

#1 March 6-7 Cal Speedway

#2 April 3-4 Buttonwillow

#3 May 1-2 Thunderhill

#4 June 5/6 Buttonwillow

#5 July 10/11 Willow Springs

#6 Sept 11/12 Infineon

#7 Oct 23/24 Infineon

#8 Nov 13/14 Thunderhill

I like it except Willow in July! Bring some eggs to fry on your car! Other than that I like the schedule and should be able to make most of the events! I will be celebrating my June birthday in Buttonwillow! Thanks for all your work on this Tony and all!

Yeah Jules, that Willow date will be hot - but then again, we have 7 months to save up for cool suits...

You folks don't know from hot. When we raced last August, it was 103^, with ~90% humidity. Now that's hot!

CA heat is a cinch. Come to Texas for a race sometime, especially in August. You'll head back to CA begging for mercy!

LOL Adam, I know, I have relatives in San Antonio. At the end of my first summer visit with them I figured showering was pointless with your clothes stuck to you five minutes after walking outside!