Car count for CA Speedway?

bsim

Okay, who's coming (or not)? I'm going to be a last minute registration so I can wait until the next VISA billing cycle, but I'm in.

Will we get a 30 car field? THAT'LL be a show!

Uhh.. in.. if I can put this pile of parts that is prentending to be a car together and keep it one piece around the track.

- Nick

'93 Z28 - In about 9328 parts.

I plan to make the trip, going flat out in 5th is just too much fun!

With our second race being in Buttonwillow I was thinking about dropping the car off there on the way home to save 400 miles of towing. Does anyone know who to contact at Buttonwillow to arrange storage?

Mike

• Members

That's pretty bold to think you won't need any maintenance between races Mike. I wish my car were that reliable.

Ed Varon stores his car there, you should give him a call.

Well guys, there's 7 of us signed up so far:

Ed Varon

Carson Scheller

Steven Sparklin

Pat Stone

Perry Kincy

Tony Guaglione/Robinson

Nick Steel

Lets get off the ball guys, Ryan needs a car count as early as possible so he can set the groups. If we don't have a high enough car count early enough, we will not get our own run group with AI.

- Nick

If I get my engine back in time, I will sign up (it developed a rod knock at Infineon). I don't trust my mechanic or I'd sign up now! I probably won't know until next Monday.

Curt

Wow, we had 18 last year and it was such an incredible blast I thought we would be at 30 or more this year.

It will be hard as hell to go 5 wide on the banking with only 7 cars in the race!

Who is looking for a roomy??

Perry

• Members

You're virtually guaranteed five wide going into 1 on the first lap of the inverted race: I'll be near the front and miss 3rd gear, and as the next row back passes me, Nick will be passing them with two wheels on the grass, and Tony will be doing the same hugging the wall.

No no no...4 wheels in the dirt, lead 3 laps..motor go boom...go home!

Wait a minute, my car has gone 3 weekends without one single problem..this could be team "Hi Line Motorsports" year for once.

Besides now I have two cars I can blow up..Sorry Greg..