Seen the CS Schedule?

bsim

We obviously did not get a very big turnout from CMC and AI. Or certainly not enough to run a complete group.

Shame on us.

Perry

Ryan's latest note about number changes probably has something to do with it, but jeez, a group with 65 cars? I think that's ours...

Is anybody going out on Friday? I'll proably get there around 4:00 or so, and wait for the gates to open up. Do we know where to group together?

Brad-I will be there around noon. Anyone who arrives before 5pm we'll try to keep together and enlist them to help with getting an area set up. Ryan probably has a specific area in mind for us. Maybe something like last year? Look for me on Friday.

Greg Robinson

#12/55 Mustang

Team Hi Line Motorsports

Anyone got an extra window net I can buy, borrow or rent.

Or will be passing by a store that carries such on the way to Cal Speedway. My belts are new after my excursion into the inverted world last year, but I didn't realize that window nets also were in the 2 year mode now.

Perry

Unfortunately our spare is just over 2 years old, but there is a place called BSR West in Mira Loma, not far from the track, that sells race stuff to the local circle track folks. I don't have the number, but they're in the book.

The motor got in our car tonight, we're hoping to have the cam run in, and the rest done by midday to get through annual our first annual tech tomorrow.

Fingers are crossed, and I'll have my son ditch school after 2nd period to help get it finished.