power steering pulley

Al F.

• Members

If anyone knows how I can get my hands on a LT1 power steering pulley before, oh fridaynow would be the time to speak up. While changing my power steering pump it appears I bent the stupid thing (who designs these things to require a puller to come off and also to bend if you use a puller!) Thanks guys

• Members

Awesome Per!! Ok, so one way or another the old #5 will run I'm going to try GM Sports Salvage tomorrow and see if they have one. If they don't have it I'll let you know.

How the hell are you going to fit four of those tires in your car?? But hey, if they fit bring 'em along and we'll shave some rubber off 'em

• Members

How cool is this: power steering pulley in stock, brand new, $20! Excellent! No need to bring that pump Per.

Cool Al

Good for you..As a miracle CMC ers offer stuff and things just happen..

Will still bring wheels..I am bringing truck, help Steve bring car out there

• Members

I know, that's not the problem. The problem is I didn't realize how to properly use a power steering pulley puller, and so it didn't work...so I ended up using a three jaw puller to get the dumb thing off...and it bent. Its all better now

You know what they say..use the wrong tools and you are *(&^$*.

I always have my correct pulley puller at the track with me if anyone ever needs it..or you could use Al's super 3 claw pulley killer..you make the choice.

Tony

• Members

I DID use the right tool...I just used it...er...wrong In any case its all done now and its gonna kick some ass this weekend!