I need a phone number.

fastjohn

Hi John,

You can contact Dave Ho by looking up the NASA Norcal office on the http://www.nasaproracing.com website.

Wish you were coming to the Northern California Racing Club HPDE on Friday July 16th, I'll be there instructing and taking my CMC car for a spin! If there is any way you could make it I am sure I could get assigned to you as your instructor for a day. Go here for details on that: http://www.ncracing.org [/url]

Thanks Julie! I tried to call up the NASA Norcal meet the officials web page, but no go. Will Jerry's number reach Dave? Or is he in a different office? As for July I will be trying to get my license, and my co-driver teammate Roger will be doing HPDE 3, but if that doesn't work out I will keep your offer in mind.

Hey John, You should be able to leave a message for Dave Ho at the Richmond office number. You can always e-mail him at [email protected]

If you can come a day early for the NCRC HPDE you will definitely gain an advantage on that licensing. The instruction for NCRC is made of up very experienced racers and the head instructors are champions of their classes.

Thanks everyone. Called today, but Dave is out till monday. Tony is there anything I need to do besides that? Also what actually determines if you receive your provisional or not? Besides running into someone. Is it running close to time, or just being able to handle the car around others at speed? I know the instructor has say so, but what is he looking for? Also Julie I have to work on friday, but might try to sneek out early and stop by track to take a peek at another group. Thanks for all your help!