WillowSprings Dedication

Tony G

CMC has dedicated the Willowsprings weekend of July 10th 2004, to Julie Bergmans father, Albert H. Biering, Ret. Lt. Colonel USAF,who passed away this previous week.

Julie, our hearts go out to you and your family, as we know your father is in a better place now.

I'm sure he is watching you, and is as proud as ever of you.

The CMC family wishes you the best, and we await your return to CMC with open arms.

Regards,

Tony Guaglione

CMC Director

• Members

Jules

I'm very sorry for your loss. We all thought about you this weekend and wish you the best through this sad time.

Julie,

My condolences to you and your family. We missed you at Willow Springs and look forward to your return. We are all here to lend a hand if you need anything. Take care.

Greg Robinson

Thank you fellow CMCers for your kind thoughts. It means everything to me that you guys did this for my Dad, me and my family. When I come back I will dedicate the rest of my season to my Dad.

With extreme gratitude,

Julie "Jules" Bergman

Hi L.I.N., Sorry to hear what happened. I know you must Love your Dad as much as I love mine. Can't replace 'em. Esse' #81...

Jules, my condolences for the loss of your Dad, my thoughts and prayers for you and your family, and a heartfelt thankyou to him for his service to our great country, carson

Thanks again guys, you are really helping me get through a tough time. A bit about my Dad, he was a B29 pilot in WWII. After the military he got a BS in Aeronautical Engineering from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. He worked on the Atlas and Centaur rockets for Lockeed, other Lockeed projects were the L-1011 and B1 bomber aircraft. At Rockwell he worked on electrical control systems for the space shuttle and many other projects.

One day he brought home a computer "chip" back when they first came out. The family was not very impressed!

He wrote an autobiography which is put together in a nice book- I will bring it the next time I see you guys.

Sincerely.

Julie