Hey, That was fun!

Kevin Hall

I just wanted to write a quick note about how much fun I had racing this weekend. It may not have been for the win, but it's been a long time since I was able to have such tight, clean races as I did with Carson and Brad.

My son had a good time lending a hand to get Nick's car put back together, on Sunday. If he can't drive, he lives for a good pit thrash. I hope things went better for Nick in Sunday's afternoon race.

The good news is our lap times are faster than my buddies with their VARA Mini Coopers, which is a first for anything I've run up against them. (like a TR3, boy that used to be embarrassing.)

Now I guess I better get back to work. It's a whole 2 degrees cooler here than it was in Lancaster yesterday. Yippee.

Kevin Hall

#82 CMC Camaro

ps Brad, Tigger asked if you could clean up the front of your car, he wants something prettier to look at as we go through 8 and 9. I think we made him nervous a couple of times.

Great weekend, great people, and close racing..especially the first race inverted..now that was a blast.

Look for more things like that to come.

Race report is almost done.

Thanks to all that came out.

Tony

Yeah, if it wasn't pizza oven hot, it would have been great. That's what I like about CMC, no matter where you're running, you're racing against somebody.

And sure Kevin, I'll clean up the front of the car for Tigger. I wouldn't want you having to drive with a scared tiger in the car!