CF PARTS

01preluder

well, my future car is going to need painted when its done, so I would just most likely have it filled with sheet metal. Plus, I don't think CF plugs are allowed in IT.

• 3 weeks later...
How about CF side mirrors? I know we can get rid of them if we want so does that mean we can add CF ones then?

Yes, you can use CF mirrors. Two companies - that I know about - make them. APR of City of Industry, Calif. makes both universal mirrors and model specific mirrors. SPA of England also makes the universal type and they are less expensive than APR's mirrors. Your best bet for obtaining these mirrors as inexpensively as possible is through ebay.

APR store:

http://store.aprperformance.com/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=be7c6cc209b301ca415a2c43dd9898e2

I found this on their website, seems to be nice deal for wings and things.

If you are a SCCA or NASA licensed driver, you qualify for a special discount from APR Performance. Purchase any APR Performance product and you will receive 50% off list price. Certain requirements and restrictions apply to this sponsorship program. For more information, please use the following form below to apply for this program.

• 2 weeks later...